OJ-DV-HMI-35T is a touchscreen panel with a user-friendly, graphical user interface, customised for operating the OJ DV. The panel communicates with the OJ DV via a Modbus interface, ensuring easy installation.
The OJ-DV-HMI-35T uses a 3.5 inch colour touchscreen. If the screen saver is active, simply touch the screen once to open the home screen. The home screen gives access to basic functions such as fan speed, drive type, drive input power and control type. Any alarm or warning is shown at the top of the screen. An alarm symbol is visible if the alarm is activated. A warning sign is visible if there is an active warning. Press the alarm symbol or warning sign to navigate to the alarm/warning list. To change the set point value, press “Set point” or adjust the set point value on the home screen. The ventilator icon shows if the fan is running or if it has stopped. Press the fan icon on the home screen to start or stop the fan motor.
The hand terminal communicates with the OJ-DV via Modbus commands. Factory and user settings are stored in OJ-DV and the settings are saved even if the voltage supply or connection to the hand terminal is lost. The OJ-DV-HMI-35T is supplied by the connected DV.
The OJ-DV-HMI-35T offers the following menus:
- Status: Read-out of the operating parameters of the connected OJ DV
- Drive set-up: Application parameter settings
- User settings: Set-up of user settings
- I/O: Configuration of digital inputs and outputs
- Warnings and Alarms: Read-out of active warnings and alarms of the connected OJ DV
- Modbus: Modbus settings for the connected OJ DV
- Configuration: Configuration of motor and fan
- Software: Read-out of software version
Know How Creates is our promise to you: we use our insight and expertise to find the right solution.
Find the latest HVAC News from OJ Electronics here.
Intelligent control results in maximum comfort with low energy consumption.
Dialogue and close cooperation is the shortest way to a perfect solution.