Manual Thermostat MTC
Thermostat with no maintenance
MTC is an electronic heating thermostat designed to be installed in a standard single gang electrical box with a minimum width of 2-1⁄4”. Once installed, it requires no maintenance.
- Flush mounting in a standard wall socket
- With built-in 2-pole interrupter for convenient switching off
- Type MTD: With limitation sensor for optimal comfort avoiding cold tiles during spring and autumn, or as protection against damaging wooden floors.
- With graduated scale, making it easy to set the required floor or room temperature. If required the scale can be adjusted and furthermore limited for max. or min. temperature
- On/off control up to 16A
- Electronic thermostat for accurate temperature control ensuring a high comfort of the floor surface or the room temperature.
Know How Creates is our promise to you: we use our insight and expertise to find the right solution.
Find the latest Floor Heating Electric News from OJ Electronics here.
Intelligent control results in maximum comfort with low energy consumption.
Dialogue and close cooperation is the shortest way to a perfect solution.