PRH Constant Pressure Controller (Discontinued)
Accurate control of VAV applications
PRH is a constant pressure controller primarily used for controlling fans through an analogue 0-10 V signal. It is typically used in domestic air extraction systems for bathrooms and cooker hoods. The PRH controller is supplied complete with PTH pressure transducer, air tube and tube connector, all in the one package.
We offer the following Constant Pressure Controller:
- Saves energy thanks to VAV
- Bult-in power supply
- Ensures trouble-free fan control
- Possibility of monitoring via BMS
- Menu pre-installed with 5 language versions
- Night setback
- Reduces noise by preseventing unnecessarily high pressure in the duct
Know How Creates is our promise to you: we use our insight and expertise to find the right solution.
Find the latest HVAC News from OJ Electronics here.
Intelligent control results in maximum comfort with low energy consumption.
Dialogue and close cooperation is the shortest way to a perfect solution.