The OJ DV PC-Tool is a windows based engineering tool
The OJ DV PC Tool is a windows based engineering tool for controlling, monitoring, setting up and configuring OJ DV products.
The DV PC tool enables the user a clear overview of the connected drive. The connection is established by use of a USB to RS-485 converter thereby a point to point connection between the PC and the OJ DV.
The DV PC Tool has three access levels; User, Service and Engineering. The version that can be downloaded from our website is the basic user level.
Access level 0: User
- Set Modbus parameters for the connected OJ DV
- Set operation parameters for the connected OJ DV
- View log data for the connected OJ DV
- View drive software version no., type of connected OJ DV and alarm log
- View OJ DV PC-Tool version number and contact information
Access level 1: Service
- Configure drive, motor and fan parameters
- Update firmware
Access level 2: Engineer
- Configure motor parameters
- Configure fan parameters
If you need a more advanced access level, please contact your OJ representative.
Know How Creates is our promise to you: we use our insight and expertise to find the right solution.
Find the latest HVAC News from OJ Electronics here.
Intelligent control results in maximum comfort with low energy consumption.
Dialogue and close cooperation is the shortest way to a perfect solution.