OJ Air2 Humidity Sensor with Modbus
Combined humidity and temperature sensor with standard Modbus communication
HTH-6200 is a series of combined humidity and temperature sensors which feature Modbus communication and are ideal for measuring relative air humidity and temperature in ventilation systems. HTH-6200 sensors are designed to be installed direct in the ventilation system ducts. Thanks to their adjustable length, the sensors are equally suitable for large and small ducting systems. HTH-6200 is designed to provide a beneficial combination of high quality and minimum installation costs.
- Air humidity and temperature can be measured and monitored by a single sensor
- All data is transferred from HTH-6200 to the controller as digital values via an RS485 RTU Modbus
- The built-in modbus makes it easy to intergrate with PLC, BMS and SCADA Systems with lower installation costs
- Telescopic sensor from 50-250 mm
- Large measuring range with uniform accuracy over the entire range from 0-100% RH
Know How Creates is our promise to you: we use our insight and expertise to find the right solution.
Find the latest HVAC News from OJ Electronics here.
Intelligent control results in maximum comfort with low energy consumption.
Dialogue and close cooperation is the shortest way to a perfect solution.