Central Controller OCS4
Maximum comfort - from installation to operation
Comfort System 4™ offers maximum comfort in all areas, from installation through operation to servicing. It ensures minimum energy consumption by intelligent radio controlled thermostats following a group’s 4-event programme.
The wireless controller and thermostats are recommended for controlling multi-room heating systems with up to 16 rooms.
Green Comfort - Save up to 36% CO2
- Remote access via Gateway
- Saves at least 20% energy
- Easy read-out of energy costs
- Easy set-up - 5 built-in schedules ready for use
- Just 20mm deep, wireless installation and snap mounting of front cover
- Automatic daylight saving times and battery backup of clock and calendar
- Easy, animated menu navigation and programming
- Innovative - ready for external SMS modem control
Where to connect the ground wire of floor mats?
The ground wire in the floor mat must be connected directly to the ground wire of the supply.
What is the recommended night setback?
The recommended night setback is max 5°C/9°F
Does the adaptive function reset when making a factory reset?
Yes the adaptive function is reset during a factory reset.
What is the maximum lenght of the sensor cable?
In general, we recommend a maximum cable length of 50 meters.
E2 - How can I cure this error message?
"E2" means defective or disconnected floor sensor. Sensor resistance should be 12kOhm at 25°C (72°F).
Know How Creates is our promise to you: we use our insight and expertise to find the right solution.
Find the latest Floor Heating Electric News from OJ Electronics here.
Intelligent control results in maximum comfort with low energy consumption.
Dialogue and close cooperation is the shortest way to a perfect solution.